Drugs and Medications
Dedrick’s Pharmacists are your trusted source of information about your medications and how to use them. Please stop in today or call us at 845.255.0310 and we will be glad to answer all of your questions!
If you’d like to learn more online, use our WebMD© Drugs and Lookup for more information.
Your own doctors are always your best source of information on health topics affecting you and your family.
Whenever you search for health information online, be careful to consult trustworthy sources. Start with our WebMD© Guide.
Vitamins & Supplements
Your Dedrick’s Pharmacists are always happy to answer your questions. Stop in today or call us at 845.255.0310.
If you’d like to learn more online, consult our WebMD© Lookup for more information.
* WebMD© contains advertisements and is a commercial venture supported by advertisements.
We recommend WebMD© as a user-friendly source of trusted information. Dedrick’s has no financial ties to WebMD©.
MedlinePlus is the National Institutes of Health’s Web site for patients and their families and friends. Produced by the National Library of Medicine, the world’s largest medical library, it brings you information about diseases, conditions, and wellness issues in language you can understand. MedlinePlus offers reliable, up-to-date health information, anytime, anywhere, for free.
* – MedlinePlus.gov is a service of the National Institutes of Health and contains no advertisements.
DailyMed Official Medication Labeling and Usage Guides
DailyMed (National Institute of Health, U.S. National Library of Medice) provides trustworthy information about marketed drugs. DailyMed is the official provider of FDA label information (package inserts). This Web site provides a standard, comprehensive, up-to-date, look-up and download resource of medication content and labeling found in medication package inserts.
* – DailyMed.gov is a service of the National Institutes of Health and contains no advertisements.
Mayo Clinic Drugs and Supplements Lookup
Mayo Clinic Diseases and Conditions Guide
Mayo Clinic is the first and largest integrated, not-for-profit group practice in the world. MayoClinic.org is a trustworthy source of information about medications and medical conditions. *
* – MayoClinic.org contains advertisements and is part of a not-for-profit medical center. It is partially supported by advertisements.
Cleveland Clinic Drugs and Supplements Lookup
Cleveland Clinic Health Library
Cleveland Clinic is a non-profit academic medical center that integrates clinical and hospital care with research and education. ClevelandClinic.org is a trustworthy source of information about medications and medical conditions. *
* – ClevelandClinic.org contains advertisements and is part of a non-profit academic medical center. It is partially supported by advertisements.
Be Smart When You Dispose Of Unused Medications!
DO NOT FLUSH unused medications and DO NOT POUR them down the sink.
You will protect children and pets by following these simple steps . . .
- Pour medication into a sealable bag. If it is a solid, such as pills or liquid capsules, crush or add water to dissolve.
- Add organic material such as coffee grinds, kitty litter or sawdust.
- Seal the plastic bag and throw in the trash.
- Remove and destroy ALL identifying personal information from containers before recycling or throwing in the trash.
HELP SAFEGUARD LIVES AND PROTECT THE ENVIRONMENT.
We are dedicated to keeping you informed about life and healthcare issues.
Annually a representative from the Office Of The Aging is in the store to provide information about long term care and other related topics for seniors.
Visit the Office Of The Aging online at: www.co.ulster.ny.us/aging/
To find information for senior citizens of New York, visit the New York Foundation for Senior Citizens: www.nyfsc.org
For information on Medicare coverage and registration visit: www.medicare.gov
Every fall we offer Flu and Pneumonia vaccinations to help you have a healthier season.