The Hassle-Free Solution to Organizing Your Medications
We think taking medication should be simple.
With Dedrick’s Pharmacy’s PakMyMeds™ Box, you can make taking your medications simple. Meds sorted by date and time, and vitamins too if you want them. We work with your Prescribers and insurance companies to get your medications.
See How Easy It Is To Keep Your Meds Organized
Learn How to Simplify
- No more refill hassles
- Our pharmacists work with your doctors to automatically manage your refills.
- No medication sorting or confusion
- Get your medication sorted by the dose and time into individual pouches.
- Get a 30-day supply at once
- Pick up your PakMyMeds™ at Dedrick’s 190 Main Street, New Paltz, have it delivered within the Village of New Paltz or mailed directly to you.
- Easily take your meds on-the-go
- Tear off just what you need.
Eliminate Confusion & Simplify Your Life!
- Synchronize all meds so they are filled on the same day
- Pre-sort meds into multi-dose packets
- Organize meds by when you take them – not by bottles
- Easily take your meds just like the doctor ordered
- Ask us about PakMyMeds™ and how you can sign up
Here’s How It Works
- Tell us about your medication & insurance
- We transfer your prescription to our pharmacy for pickup
- We accept most major insurance plans, including Medicaid & Medicare
- A monthly service at no cost to you
- Taking vitamins or supplements? We can add them to your packet also.
Ready to get started?
Simplify your life! Give us a call at 845.255.0310 or send us a note and we’ll get you started with PakMyMeds™!
PakMyMeds™ is adherence packaging that organizes your prescription medications into individual pouches. Each pouch is labeled with the medication, day, date and time to be taken. It is simple and convenient to keep track of your medication with the PakMyMeds™ system.
Your routine maintenance prescription medications can be packaged in PakMyMeds™. In addition, PakMyMeds™ can accommodate over-the-counter (OTC) medications, nutraceuticals, supplements or probiotics that your pharmacist may recommend. Your pharmacy team will discuss your medications with you and determine what will be packaged. We cannot package the following medications: soluble medications, “as needed” medications, and certain antibiotics.
There is no extra charge to use PakMyMeds™, just your copays. Monthly service at no cost to you!
Your new prescription will be filled with only enough medication to get to your next refill date, and then will be packaged with the rest of your medications in PakMyMeds™ each month going forward
Yes. We will work with your insurance provider and physician to get all your prescriptions on the same schedule. We will contact you and coordinate the first date for your PakMyMeds™. Your medications will be synchronized during your first month of enrollment. Following the initial period, your prescriptions will be filled in PakMyMeds™.
Each PakMyMeds™ packet is labeled with the medication day, date and time to be taken to improve convenience and reduce confusion and the risk of medication errors. Tear off the packet for the correct date and time and take the medications in the packet.
Stop by or call Dedrick’s Pharmacy Today! We’ll take care of the rest! 845-255-0310.
We provide 30 days of medication in order to reduce and eliminate waste due to any changes that may occur.
As with all medications they should be stored out of reach of children. PakMyMeds™ is not child-safe packaging. Do not store the box in hot or humid conditions. Keep in a dry spot and out of direct sunlight.
I have my prescriptions filled by mail order or VA; can I have my prescriptions filled in PakMyMeds™?
You will have to contact your insurance company and let them know that you want to receive your medications packaged at this pharmacy and talk through the options to see if that would be possible. Contact us to help you work with your insurance company.
You may pay by cash, check, debit or credit card.
You can pick up your PakMyMeds™ at the pharmacy once every 30 days! We can deliver within the village of New Paltz, or mail your 30 day supply for a small fee.